Requirements for making a request for adding an Altcoin or token

You will have to find a developer to make a pull request so it can fulfill the requirements.

Hi! How did you do a pull reguest?

Do you have an instruction How to make a Pull request?

Not really. You will need a Java developer. You can look at other merged pull requests for reference.

So. If i everything understand correct. I need to make a fork bisq-network/exchange, add info about coin and then make a Pull request from fork?

Yes. Including the Java code for address validation for that altcoin.

HI. I have a question. I made a PR and itĀ“s OK, but then you made a new requerement about trade statistics. So what shell i do? I need to make a new PR or what?

I am not sure. Maybe you should wait to see if your PR does get merged and if it doesnā€™t and devs say it is because of this, then make new PR later. That is just a suggestion though, I am not that familiar with the process of listing tokens in Bisq :slight_smile:

:ok_hand::+1:

You can just add that code and commit to your existing PR. Otherwise not a big deal, I can do it when merging.

WEBSITE -You can reach our Twitter, Telegram group, Roadmap and more information from our website

Hi,

I am Bozdag Mahsum, the developer of Cerium Token. We wish to list our token on Bisq.

We are a growing community and we are aiming big Markets on future.

We are active developers and working hard on our project.

Token Name: Cerium Token
Ticker: Cerium
Maximum Total supply: 10 billion Cerium

Cerium Contract Adress: 0x8183dc52ce1cff90eba453c4a450f3d2d98f0ee3

Cerium contact: contact@ceriumtoken.com (AVALAIBLE from 10th February)

Reddit page, and bitcointalk announcement will be released soon.

We have contacted to Etherscan and sent them all informations to update Cerium Token on Etherscan.

Regards.

PS: I would like to add myself but Iā€™m without any knowledge of Java. If you cant, its not a big deal. Thanks

Sorry. We are very scarce on dev resources and there are many altcoins being created all the time of which many never get traded in Bisq. We need to keep developers focused on furthering Bisq development instead.

Hello
Iā€™d like to ask to add Cassubian Detk to Your exchange.

Cassubian Detk - a cryptocurrency for the Cassubian Nation (written as ā€œKashubianā€, too, en.wikipedia org/wiki/Kashubians). I invite to travel to our region, see its beauty and spend Detks here :slight_smile:

The coin has been established July, 12th 2014. Now we are making its revival!
100% PoW, qubit algo.

Official website: http://www.detk.pl (Win and Mac wallet downloadable there)
Sources: github com/cassubian/detkcoin
Permanent node and block explorer: e-waluty net pl other permanent nodes tupek.marmelmedia com detk.sytes net
Payments in CDT: payments.e-waluty net pl/

FB: www facebook com/cassubiandetk
Twitter: twitter com/CassubianDetk/
Telegram: t me/cassubiandetk
BTCtalk thread: bitcointalk org/index.php?topic=688311.0

Popularizing cryptos in our country:
wolnemedia net/jak-korzystac-z-polskich-kryptowalut/
GREAT INTERNET RADIO with multiple channels on this website :slight_smile:

The thing we need is a good exchange, thatā€™s why Iā€™m writing to You!

You will need to follow the instructions in the document to get your token added.

OK, done. Itā€™s no problem to make such things in the code (Iā€™m a linguist, yeah, did it in 5 minutes). More problematic is git :slight_smile: Waiting for my boys to do it :slight_smile:

Pull request sent.

Visit www.detk.pl for more info and the Cassubia region in northern Poland to enjoy your vacation :slight_smile:

HELLO BISQ FRIENDS,

I WOULD LIKE ADD MY ALTCOIN. I HAVE ADDED A FEATURE PAGE ON OUR WEBSITE FOR THE TOP EXCHANGES THAT ARE CREDIBLE AND THE MOST FLEXIBLE PROMOTING THE BISQ EXCHANGE THROUGH NETWORKING EVENTS, AND EXTENSIVE REFERRALS.

ONCE STARR COIN IS ADDED TO YOUR EXCHANGE WE WILL BE BUILDING OUR COMMUNITY ORGANICALLY GROWING A STRONG COMMUNITY, ENCOURAGING OUR MEMBERS TO USE OUR RECOMMENDED EXCHANGES TO ENSURE RELIABILITY AND GENUINE SUPPORT.

WE BELIEVE ONE HAND WASHES ANOTHER AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO A LONGEVITY RELATIONSHIP WITH BISQ COMMUNITY!!

Coin Name Starr
Ticker Symbol (STR)
Algorithm Scrypt (PoW) + Proof of Stake
Wallet Version (protocol 60013)

Social Nets - TWITTER- starrcoin

FACEBOOK- /Starrcoinnetwork-160496168064801/

FORUM - available also

First block- 2018-01-26 16:53:30 (26.2 days ago)

Starr (STR)
Algorithm- Scrypt
Type- PoW/PoS
Coin abbreviation- STR
Address letter- J
example address- JR1osxy4KyRC9Nc8g48c8mwaYPVGMQFP1d
RPC port- 32444
P2P port- 32443
Block reward- 10,000 coins
Total coin supply- 14,000,000,000.00 coins
POS Percentage Mining- 10% Per Year

GITHUB- githubDOTcom/LeahStarr/starrcoin

BLOCK EXPLORER- chainz.cryptoid.info/str/

Starr Blockchain Explorer
up to block 23,643

OFFICIAL WEBSITE - StarrCoinNetwork.com
DEVELOPER Leah Starr Villalobos
Email contact@starrcoinnetwork.com

KIND REGARDS, STARR COIN NETWORKā€¦

Dudeā€¦ Look at the very first post that you actually replied to!
Do the Pull Request thingy that has been explained a hundred times nowā€¦