Should I trade on bisq?

I like the idea of decentralization, but unfortunately I can’t wail months to make a small trade. This is why I switched to paxful.

I suppose bisq is used primarily by miners because there are large amounts of btc being traded (starting from $200 or $300) for low fees set up by makers. I tried to sell about $80 worth btc with 10% or 15% fee for several days with no success. I can’t trade for 5% or so with my amounts. Maybe this is because I tried to sell exactly $80?

I’m living in that kind of country, where I can’t use most of payment options, so no SEPA, revolut, zelle, interac, etc… even bank transfer because my country’s currency is not popular. I can only take payments with perfect money or advcash, besides other unpopular methods. Sometimes I saw trade offers with advcash or perfect money payment showing up, though. But it happened too infrequently.

I think the answer is obvious, but anyway: should I trade on bisq now?

I tried to sell about $80 worth btc with 10% or 15% fee for several days with no success.

Can you clarify that? Do you mean 10% security deposit, distance from the market price or something else?

Depending on where you live 200-300$ may seem like a lot but I’d argue that it isn’t for the main fiat markets (EUR, USD, GBP). Efforts are being made to help localize payment methods so if you know of popular payment methods in your country with low risk of chargeback maybe you should consider joining the channel #payment-methods on Slack.

I meant distance from market price. I know this is huge for bisq but I had to choose it.

Did bringing in new payment methods really worked out for bisq secondary markets?