Account No Longer Signed

My account was signed on Bisq after trading with somebody who had a signed account that was older than 30 days. A few minutes after the trade completed I received a notification that my trading account had been signed this allowed me to make and take offers using the max limit for my trading method. Which I had done with no problems, a number of times.

I had not opened Bisq for about a month and a half until yesterday. I updated from version 1.3.1 to version 1.3.4. After updating, I opened up Bisq, waited for everything to sync ect… and noticed that my account is no longer signed. Forcing the trade limits back onto my account.

I only have one account in Bisq, and it’s currently 223 days old.

My balance is there, all my portfolio trade history is there, everything was how I left it, except my account is no longer signed. Does anybody know why this might be?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edit. Corrected Bisq versions mentioned above.

Since I had posted, I’ve restored several backups from when my account was signed (I’ve referenced my portfolio trade history to see when I had bought above the minimum trade limits) and my account is still showing as “Account signing status: Not signed yet” on these backups.

Any help would be appreciated.

Forgot to mention that my account was signed months ago, and I was able to complete buy and sell offers several times with lifted limits after my account had aged over 60 days after the date my account had been signed.