Account not getting signed

Signed witnesses (original signers) are propagating better now, so account signing should fail less from now on for CAD.

2 Likes

Yo dc71, can you put up some 0.01 BTC offers?

The only person offering right now is jnveqteylfmyh5ar.onion:9999. The same person that has been causing issues for people trying to get their accounts signed.

I’d rather pay you then that person.

1 Like

FINALLY got my account signed. I purchased 0.01 BTC from a someone else. Probably dc713 :slight_smile: Thank you.

2 Likes

So did we determine that this specific user is unable to sign peoples accounts or has this issue been resolved?

I completed my first trade and I got the account signed notification, but then I checked my account and under ‘Account signing status’ it says ‘Not signed yet’. How do I know if my account is actually signed? Is there a way to check this while we are working through this bug? I posted a test trade to see how my account showed up and it does say that my account has been signed on the trade screen, so it seems to be inconsistent within the application and i’m not sure which place has the definitive answer. Thanks

Update: After restarting bisq my account details are correct and show that my account has been signed.

2 Likes