Any Australians interested in doing some test trades?

People,

I am just getting started with Bisq and it looks like there are not many Australians participating yet but I was wondering if any of them might be interested in doing some test trades so I can start getting more familiar with the system . .

Thanks,
Phil.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to trading with you! <3

@lordbrahma ,

Excellent ! I will finish setting up my account . . I am mostly interested in buying but I am happy to do selling in small amounts to test out the system.

Regards,
Phil.

1 Like

Awesome! We need to get away from US Servers in my opinion and just be decentralized like this.

I’ll speak with my Bitcoin Vendor from my time @ LocalBitcoins and see if he is willing to come on here and trade with us too.

We need people with lots of cryptocurrency and a passion for helping others succeed!

I’m still figuring this out too. No rush :wink:

2 Likes

@lordbrahma ,

Yes, agree with all that - it would be good to get a good Australian group going early - I’m sure Bisq is going to be a big deal in the future . .

P.

2 Likes

I am interested in learning how to trade - but I am in USA. Let me know if there is any reasonable way I can participate.

Regards,
Brad

Sorry, people, I had to deal with a lot of other life stuff and am only getting back to bisq now - hopefully I will be able to make a little progress now . .