As a n00b... What's my wallet adress?

So i have secured my account with a password, i backed it up by writing down my personal words. But now i have bitcoins i want to put in my account, but what is the adress i send it too? The “onion adress”?

You can not send bitcoins to an onlion address, that is something completely unrelated to cryptocurrencies. You can go to Funds tab in your Bisq client and you should see a Bitcoin address generated upon the installation. You could generate more addresses on that screen as well.

Also note that you can fund your trades directly, without putting bitcoins in your local wallet first. This could save you the mining fees.

sorry to resurrect a dead topic, but my question seemed appropriate for this thread.

Why does the Bisq client generate new addresses uncommanded? I currently have three addresses, and I never pressed the “generate address” button.

Thanks!

Thats a glitch which is a bit hard to fix but has no real problems. Your wallet creates a few hundred addresses at first start, it is just not displayed to the user.