Australian Eyes Only... Growth Call

I would like to offer some cheaper offers than are typically seen in the Bisq pool for Australian users.

The offer will be 0.75% distance from market and the deposit required will be lowered from 10% to 5%

So what’s the catch?
I will be using the “Transfer with Same Bank” option. To accept the offers Bisq users will have to open and fund a Heritage Bank account.

Once opened, create a new account in Bisq for “Transfer with Same Bank” and the offers will be available. First purchase is limited to 0.01BTC due to Bisq V1.1.2 limitations

Features and benefits of this include:

• Maintaining control over your private keys on the secure Bisq exchange.

• Lower fees and deposit.

• Faster transaction times, bank clearing is near instant. (Not everyone is on the NPP yet.) Plus ability to setup Inter-Bank payees.

• Access to a debit card with cleared AUD on it.

• Almost completely removes any scam opportunities.

NB: Heritage is a customer owned bank and wins multiple awards per year for their rates of customer satisfaction. There are no fees on opening or monthly account keeping fees for any of their products.

4 Likes

It’s probably worth advertising this on twitter and reddit.

Copy that blue leader!

There is also a #growth channel on https://bisq.slack.com dedicated to this kind of initiative.

1 Like

It’s not only the first trade that is limited for buyers. It’s a undefined temporary measure to avoid chargebacks.
Limits will be raised when security measures are stablished.

1 Like

Interesting! I will have a chat with them re my personal accounts as well as the account for my BioMedical non-profit:

and if that works out, organise a transaction with you.

Thanks for the heads-up!
Phil.

@au_Bits ,

I have created this account with Heritage now and will transfer some cash from my CBA account into the new account so I can do some trades . .

Regards,
Phil.

Hi Philip,

Hope you’re enjoying your Heritage experience thus far? Let me know if you still want to trade over Bisq and I’ll post some offers.

Regards,
A

As usual I am trying to keep too many balls in the air at once - but yes, I would like to get some trades going now . . sorry about the slowness . . since I will be starting from scratch, it would be good to start small ~ $100?

Great, yep $100 dollars should be fine to start. Have you setup your Heritage account in Bisq and got the small amount of BTC for the bond? I’d also suggest setting up Keybase.io and joining Bisq support there, just in case you’re in need of support. (It happens! The support crew are awesome too)

Either you can post some buy offers. Or I’ll setup some sell with specific banks. Whatever you’re most comfortable with.

I set up the H account a while ago but that is all so far . . if you are around later today (I am out ATM), we could try and make some progress - are you motivated to have a phone chat? - it would be good for me to get some more info about the scene from someone who has been around it for a while . .

I’d rather keep all chats online if that’s ok. Setup keybase and we can open a secure channel there. Us bitcoiners can be a bit over security conscious. I hope you understand.

Happy to help where possible, the community here is amazing and you’ll have no troubles getting up and running I am sure :wink:

Sure - see how we go later . .