I tried the following scenario:
- Installed new version of Bisq 1.4.2, created new wallet, saved the seed, put a password
- sent some BTC into generated address (bech32), automatically was generated another address and save it. I generated a 3rd one just in case.
- I used Electrum 4.0.3 desktop Windows to restore/import Bisq wallet into it.
- paste the 12 words seed, mark the BIP39 option, and leave the default settings for derivation path, native segwit
- generated wallet do NOT contain any of those 3 addresses showed up in Bisq wallet
- OK so then I created a new Electrum wallet, with the same seed, but this time using several derivation paths (changing the last number 0,1,2,3 etc) - result: NOT the same generated addresses.
- I tried also in Electrum from console to increase the gap to 50. Result, the same NOT the same addresses.
Is there something else to do? I really would like to use same wallet in Bisq and Electrum.
I use it like that with the previous versions, working perfectly.