Cycle 7 is in progress right now. This thread has the following purposes:
- encourage the community to make last-minute proposals if desired (e.g., compensation)
- cover outstanding proposals
- alert the start of voting cycle phases
- review results when available
- announce the re-opening of the proposal phase for Cycle 7
The schedule for Cycle 7 voting is as follows:
- proposal phase ends at block 603 426 (just a few hours from the time of this post)
- voting takes place between blocks 603 577 and 604 026
- vote reveal takes place between blocks 604 037 and 604 486
- vote results are known shortly afterward, and next proposal phase opens
Each of these phases will be announced as new comments in this thread. Follow this thread so you don’t miss the announcements.
Generally, proposals should be thoroughly-considered and thoughtfully written, and (ideally) informally discussed with the community beforehand to gauge general opinion (see guidelines here ). Therefore it probably wouldn’t be a good idea to make a brand-new proposal now (it would, however, be a good time to plan, discuss, and draft a proposal for the upcoming voting round).
Exception: compensation. If you’ve done work for the Bisq network in this cycle, feel free to post a compensation request. Click here for instructions on how to do that .
Change destination that deposits are sent from time-locked transaction (link)
Establish bounty to create native Android app (link)
Please read through the proposals for more information.