Bisq reinstalled during trade.

I need help, I had to format my Pc and I had 2 pending trades, when I reinserted my seed, it recovered only my available balance, the trades and the locked balance are gone, I have already sought the backup of the fiat accounts, but the trades have not yet appeared. There are two sales of btc per euro, via SEPA the negotiations were started on the 12th, the value in the account has not yet fallen, but when it falls, I will not be able to release the btcs, what should I do?

1 Like

The seed only retrieves BTC funds, not user data. You had to do a data backup. Backing up application data - Bisq Wiki

Do you have any backup? If it was not done after the trade started, it won’t help you to continue with the trade as usual, but at least you’ll have the onion address, which will be helpful to continue with mediation.

If you can’t retrieve the trade data, you’ll need that your peer opens mediator and that mediator knows some metadata of the trade to link that mediation with you, otherwise no one will be replying and you’ll lose the case.
Since this metadata is sensitive information, it’s better that you go to bisq.chat and contact me (mwithm:matrix.org) or a mediator. Finding your mediator - Bisq Wiki

There are two sales of btc per euro, via SEPA the negotiations were started on the 12th, the value in the account has not yet fallen, but when it falls, I will not be able to release the btcs, what should I do?

Were you buying BTC? You know that you would need to actually do a sepa using your bank account, right? I say that because you say that you’re expecting the value in your account to fall.

1 Like

I don’t have a backup.
I said that I wait for the amount to drop into the account, from the BTC sale that was made, the buyers signal the transfers but the amount has not yet dropped into my bank account.

1 Like

Try reaching the mediataor anyway, maybe btc buyer has issues to send to your bank account and opens mediation anyway, before you are getting any funds in your bank account.

1 Like