This is a hot fix release reverting the local Bitcoin Core node configuration check as it caused startup issues on very specific OS setups.
Here are the release notes from v1.2.8:
This release is, once again, packed with bug fixes and improvements. Most notably, it reduces the intervals in which users can trigger a trade process refresh.
- Improve wording for local BTC node reminder in
Settings > Network info
- Display 2 decimal places for fiat trading fees
- Fix checkbox handling in
My Open Offers
- Reduce time until trade process refresh is possible: 1, 2
- Update owner address of offer to new hidden service files
- Add ARS as supported currency for MoneyGram
- Remove unused uid in fee provider service
- Fix incorrect deletion of hidden service directory when using --appDataDir
- Update URL for mempool.ninja blockchain explorer
- Fix nginx.conf for collectd so it only listens on 127.0.0.1
- Fix CoinMarketCap API issues: 1, 2, 3
- Moved node2.emzy.de to a new host
- Log delayed payout transaction bytes as soon as it’s signed during trade initialization
- Dump delayed payout transactions of both pending and failed trades if flag is set
No assets were added.