This is a hotfix that helps everyone participating in the DAO to determine the vote result for voting cycle 12. Additionally it also removes ghost offers from the offer book.
If you see conflicts with a seed node in the
DAO > Network Monitor you will see a
Resync DAO State button. Please click on that and restart. After that no conflicts with seed nodes should be displayed anymore.
- Improve permutation algorithm to avoid running into limit while trying to find majority hash
- Reject expired data
Here are the release notes from v1.3.2:
This release is packed with bug fixes and improvements. Most notably, it improves the reliability of the wallet and uses Tor onion services version 3 for new data directories.
- Add volume weighted average BSQ price
- Only use InputValidation when formatting voting stake
- Make prompt text for passwords readable in dark mode
- Size the offer book on window activation
- Sorting order of offers appropriately by min/max range
- Unfail trades if possible (reattach addresses)
- Add holder name for new Faster Payments accounts
- Replace the Get Support button with Open Trader Chat until trade period is over
- Add signed witness filter
- Improve handling of filtered offers and unsupported payment methods
- Limit number of unconfirmed offers
- Prevent dust outputs from being created during the trade process
- Prevent dust outputs from being created during withdraw from wallet
- Improve avoid standby feature
- Make UserThread::run* methods thread safe
- Make serialisation in FileManager::saveToFile thread-safe
- Added graceful shutdown hook
- Allow IPv6 connections to Bitcoin nodes
- Prevent incorrect usage of
- Avoid startup failure when bannedSeedNodes arg is empty
- Limit system ram to 4GB
- Replace a @wiz v2 seednode with a new v3 seednode
- Remove a @wiz bitcoin node to reduce total count to 16 nodes
- Add onion address for @robkaandorp’s btcnode
No assets were added.