This is a hotfix that fixes a startup issue with limit offers.
Here are the release notes from v1.5.5:
ATTENTION: This release changes the trade protocol.
DO NOT specify trade ID or any other value in the ‘reason for payment’ field.
LEAVE IT BLANK.
If it is mandatory for your payment service add a dash character (’-’) or coordinate with your counterparty over trader chat to agree on a reason for payment.
This change reduces the chances that certain payment accounts get flagged.
Please see Add option to make trade 'reason' less obvious · Issue #2869 · bisq-network/bisq · GitHub for more details on this change.
This release introduces the option to create limit offers to be able to deactivate an offer if a certain price limit is reached. It also introduces cash-by-mail as a new payment method. In addition to multiple minor UI changes, we squashed lots of bugs and improved reliability and performance of the app across the board.
- Add CSV export to BSQ transaction view
- Move BSQ price in USD at first row
- Add indication of last GH CR issue
- Fix request amount bounds in ReimbursementValidator
- Add toggle for displaying volume in trade statistics chart in USD
- Add toggle for hiding not takable offers
- Add a ‘payment method details’ screen
- Improve trade fee display at create and take offer screens and popups
- Disable CPU-intensive animations
- Improve popup text in case a local node is detected
- Keep main navigation items left aligned
- Reword “trade started” popup messages per suggestion
- Update translations and fix a broken German translation
- Show stacktrace in error popup at view exceptions
- Fix missing apostrophe in Withdrawal view
- Remove redundant popup when cancelling an offer
- Change rule for ‘reason for payment’ field to not use trade ID but leave it empty
- Deactivate open offer if trigger price is reached
- Add payment method “Cash by mail”
- Change trade period for TransferWise from 1 day to 4 days
- Add option to hide non supported payment methods
- Select show-all currencies if TransferWise is selected
- Show a confirmation of successfully sending BTC or BSQ from wallet
- Improve path text on wallet info screen
- Fix broken
- Persist and republish mailbox messages
- Request only non-seed nodes if no seed nodes are available
- Access concrete data stores
- Improve offer publishing
- Improve getBlocks request handling
- Improve CleanupMailboxMessages
- Fix premature disconnections from seeds
- Persist failed attempts of decrypting mailbox messages
- Cache signature verification results
- Cache results in account witness domain
- Add 4 old v2 seed nodes
- Add option to prevent periodic shutdown for seed nodes
- Add filter support on network level
- Improve cleanup tor dir at seeds
- Avoid resync from genesis in case of dao state issues
- Update inventory code
- Add new api methods ‘getmyoffers’ and ‘getmyoffer’
- Add new api method ‘sendbtc’
- Add new api method ‘gettransaction’
- Add optional txFeeRate parameter to api ‘sendbsq’
- Support tx memo field for btc withdrawals from api
- Add protection tools
- Integrate new protection tools into api’s offer & trade services
- Prevent excessive api calls
- Use posix-style CLI opts, provide method help
- Add api trade simulation scripts
- Pass hash to bitcoind blocknotify script
- Stub out support for OpenOffer’s triggerPrice in api
- Use Bisq’s UserThread.executor in gRPC server
No new assets.