This release prepares nodes for the upcoming Tor Onion Service upgrade to v3, makes several UI refinements, and fixes bugs across the board.
This version also fixes a privacy issue that will be disclosed in about 1 week (that’s when this version will be set as the required minimum version for trading). Please update as soon as possible!
- Set custom security deposit when cloning an offer
- Improve chat message reliability
- Remind user when their DAO state needs to be refreshed
- Enable disputes user avatars and tag editing
- Add Account owner full name field to Uphold payment method
- Remove Chase QuickPay as a payment method
- Add hint to upgrade to Tor Onion Service v3
- Add a placeholder on the “Search Disputes” field
- Remove old feature information popups
- Remove borders on separators in main nav
- Improve translations
- Add pending callbacks to FeeService
- Fix incorrect address link to explorer in dispute details
- Wrong information popup is shown when you click on own offer in offer book
- Disable payment received button after mediation has been accepted
- Fix broken translation in “DAO requires restart” popup
- Add mempool fees to PriceServer getAllMarketPrices endpoint
- Remove create CHASE_QUICK_PAY apitest case
- Bump Google Guice version to fix startup warnings
No new assets.