This release enables you to connect to a Bitcoin Core node with a Tor v3 address.
Tor v2 addresses will not be supported after October 15th, so please update your Bitcoin and Bisq nodes ASAP.
This version also introduces three new payment methods: SWIFT, Paysera, and Paxum. As always, there are many additional bug fixes and minor improvements across the board as well.
- Add bitcoinj Tor v3 support
- Update to BTC node Tor v3 onions
- Add SWIFT payment method
- Add Payment Methods: Paysera and Paxum
- Allow user to initiate arbitration once locktime has expired
- Update @leo816’s onion address
- Improve japanese bank branch validation
- Reduce # of hash calculations in UI OfferBook view
- Override/disable gRPC call rate meters in test harness driver
- Add new api method
editoffer: 1, 2, 3
No new assets were added.