This is a follow-up release that temporarily deactivates the
DAO needs to resync popup to prevent presenting too many false positives to the user. It will be re-enabled again in the release after.
Here are the release notes from v1.8.1:
This release improves mediation, extends API capabilities (still in beta), and fixes lots of smaller issues across the board.
- Add option to automatically send log files to mediators in chat
- Improve user experience once mediation has been accepted by both parties
- Enable fractional percentages in dispute payout calculation field
- SEPA Account: Make account name and accepted countries editable
Edit offerbutton in offer book for own offers
- Wording for BSQ swap cancellation popups & withdrawal prompt
- Increase dark mode contrast for fillable fields
- Adapt edit explorer indicator styling
- Fix trade fee validation bug for multiple BSQ UTXOs inputs
- Fix fat finger protection during offer creation
- Fix exception while taking offer when an account has no selected currency
- OfferBook: Show complete text of action button if enough space is available
- Reset the icon color properly for market price margin information/warning
- API: Add methods
- API: Rename method
- API: Deprecate
- API: Fix CLI’s
--payment-account-idoption name, document
- API: XMR/BTC trading pair support
- API: Support and test creation of Swift accounts
gettradesupport for BSQ swaps
- Improve DAO state store persistence and statistics logging
- CI Security: Use Github actions via sha1 (not tags) and keep them updated via dependabot
- Upgrade log4j 2.15.0 => 2.17.0
- Set Gradle java src & target compatibility to version 11
- Fixed annoying semicolon colors.
- Make all scripts executable
- Add @KanoczTomas BTC node with onion v3 address
No new assets were added.