Bitcoin Price Stabiltity Feature

Firstly I would like to state I love everything this project stands for.

I don’t want to come in here making demands but I have an idea for a feature I would like to see eventually incorporated into the BitSquare project.

“Price Floor Trading Pools” or “Freeze Pools”

These allow traders to park their altcoin denominated funds into a pool. Funds in these pools can then only be exchanged at or above a predetermined price.

Why risk boxing your altcoin out of the market?

Traders can withdraw their funds at a predetermined penalty, 10% , 15% of deposited funds and so on. These withdrawal fees are then redistributed among the remaining depositors, apportioned acording to the amount invested ( i.e. a depositor with 2 BTC would receive more of a remittance than a depositor with only 1 BTC).

The end result provides traders a place to hedge their funds against market volatility and with sufficient adoption; stability to the market as a whole.

Devs; what are your thoughts on this proposal?

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

TheBigLong.

Thanks for your suggestion!
To offer more sophisticated trading possibilities it definitely on hte roadmap. I just don’t have atm the resources to dive deeper into those as there are too many other hi-prio stuff to be done first.
But stay tuned once the synergetic cooperation is in place we can scale up better with development.