Create offer error security deposit taken out of wallet

new to bitcoin. I created buy bitcoin offer and proceed to remove it because i had no takers. my deposit was taken out of my bisq wallet. this happend a second time before i even noticed. created offers twice and removed them, and my security deposit was taken out and not returned. I have restarted the program and no luck. The amounts removed from my bisq wallet are .001838 btc and .00366875 btc.

https://bitaps.com/b3d7be6b5c9806ca5e3837d9176503a7189184d8aabebf8451e29bd3cb1424ac

https://bitaps.com/ce5cf60d741ca450b624c77e1b16a5356e075837691fe99e16beecb0353f26e8

Please help me out

I’m looking into this. Will get back.

Please send screenshots of your Funds->Send funds screen and Funds->Transactions screen, thank you.

@spectrum You should probably post this in another topic, perhaps create your own.

Here you go cbeams Thanks for the help.

here is the other one because i can only post one at a time thanks again

@alexej996
Done. Thank you

1 Like

My deposit funds(.001838 btc) have not been refunded yet, its been 5 days :frowning_face: any news on the issue?

@g17bits, I will get back to you. I’m busy with family over the holidays, but have not forgotten about
this.

sounds good, thanks for the response, I appreciate it. happy holidays.

@g17bits, I’ve just reviewed your information above. As you mentioned:

I created buy bitcoin offer and proceed to remove it because i had no takers.
my deposit was taken out of my bisq wallet.
The amounts removed from my bisq wallet are .001838 btc and .00366875 btc.

The amounts removed were not your security deposit, but were your fees—both your Bisq trading fee and your Bitcoin mining fee. These are non-refundable amounts. If you place an offer and then remove it later, before anyone has taken the offer, there is no way to recover those fees. I’m sorry for any confusion or misunderstanding you may have had here, but this is the way Bisq trades work, and everyone on the platform is subject to the same rules. Best regards.