Err msg failed trade, but trade seems to be ok?

I have an open trade to buy BTC with Postal Money Order, my computer went to sleep in between step 1 and step 2. When I clicked on “Payment Sent” it gave an error (below). However after restarting Bisq I was able to successfully initiate Step 2 and now it is on “3:Wait until Payment Received”. So, I hope the trade is still working but what makes me nervous is whenever I start Bisq it pops up a warning about You have locked up funds from a failed trade. Just looking to know if this trade will succeed in spite of the popup errors.

The error seems to be stored in the trade information:

An error occurred at task: BuyerSendCounterCurrencyTransferStartedMessage
Sending message failed: message=CounterCurrencyTransferStartedMessage{

errorMessage=There are no P2P network nodes connected. Please check your internet connection.
There are no P2P network nodes connected. Please check your internet connection.

I think is better if you remove the error message as it haves personal info and provide it to Keybase support staff. https://keybase.io/team/bisq

Have you contacted your peer over the trader chat?
Have you tried to do a SPV resinc?

Thanks for the advice, personal info removed. Yes I have contacted the peer to say that the payment is in the mail. He responded with “Thanks”. So hopefully this trade will go through in spite of the error. I have not tried a SPV resinc.