First trade failing

Hi guys, that’s the first time i use bisq to complete a transfer. the software is very promising and ambitious. That’s being said, i’m running into trouble on 3 different tx to buy bitcoin using 2 different paiement method. I believe it’s my configuration set. I’m running on debian trixie and the error is about an escrow contract or a 2 signing address. The software is saying there is no escrow because error but the fees has been paid :(. what should I do complete those transaction? (it appears that escrow has not been founded) is that a bug or config error? pliz find attached details about log, should I do something on github?

Bisq.log:

https://storage.to/1TWITc4wr

this is a very old post, but you can search for the maker and taker txid on mempool.space to see if they exist, if one of them doesn’t either the maker or taker needs to do a spv resync