Google Adwords?

Hi,

I genuinely think that decentralized exchanges are the only way for cryptocurrencies to have a fair market.

Right now there’s a high evidence that prices are directly correlated to exchanges adopting it and if an exchange closes door to some, price drops tremendously (reference).

I have a Google Adwords account that allows me using 1 USD per day and because of what I said above and respect for BISQ I decided to use this 1 USD to promote it in order to drive more traffic to BISQ website.

I’d like to hear from BISQ team itself if there’s a more aggressive plan to include Adwords in the digital marketing strategy as lots of users use Google properties (Youtube, Google, and blog pages using AdSense) in order to learn more about this new exciting world that is growing everyday.

Thanks,
Caio

1 Like

Thank you for your contribution to this community! :blush:

Maybe @cbeams has more information about promotion of Bisq :slight_smile:

Thanks @caio1985. We haven’t engaged in traditional marketing like this for a few reasons, but what you’re doing is an interesting experiment in any case. Feel free to report your findings, i.e. how these adwords buys perform, and we can see where to go from there. This work would all be eligible for compensation under the Bisq DAO.

Since January 6th when the campaign started it got 394 impressions with 12% CTR.

Keyword status Keyword Status Policy details Final URL Clicks Impr. CTR Avg. CPC Cost
Enabled bisq Eligible Approved 40 199 20.10% $0.03 $1.28
Enabled bitcoin trading Eligible Approved 3 37 8.11% $0.09 $0.27
Enabled buy bitcoin Eligible Approved 2 29 6.90% $0.13 $0.25
Enabled bitcoin exchange Eligible Approved 0 27 0.00% $0.00 $0.00
Enabled decentralized exchange Eligible Approved 0 16 0.00% $0.00 $0.00
Enabled p2p exchange Eligible Approved 0 7 0.00% $0.00 $0.00
Enabled exchange safe Eligible Approved 0 4 0.00% $0.00 $0.00
Enabled bitcoin download Eligible Approved 0 3 0.00% $0.00 $0.00
Enabled bitcoin app Eligible Approved 0 2 0.00% $0.00 $0.00
Enabled bitcoin decentralized Eligible Approved 0 2 0.00% $0.00 $0.00
Enabled p2p bitcoin exchange Eligible Approved 1 2 50.00% $0.20 $0.20
Enabled decentralized bitcoin exchange Eligible Approved 1 1 100.00% $0.39 $0.39

I didn’t know about the compensation. How does that work and how can I get it?

Thanks!
Caio

You just need to create a new issue in a given format here https://github.com/bisq-network/compensation/issues

But you need to do this in the specific time frame of couple of days at the end of the month.
Join Bisq contributor mailing list and you will be notified.
Also you can check https://bisq.network/calendar for dates.