Help! Error after update

Hello,
My Bisq did and update on march 11 or 12 not to sure 2020.
After the update I am unable to buy, sell or withdraw my funds.

Every time I try to do a transaction the following message appears. "You need to wait until you are fully connected to the network. That might take up to about 2 minutes at startup."

I have waited hours, restarted my computer and I still see the issue.

Help!!!

Hi, is this v.1.2.8? Please try v.1.2.7 instead for now.

I am running 1.2.7.

This sounds like issues with your connection. Can you try to go to SETTINGS > NETWORK INFO, click OPEN TOR SETTINGS and the DELETE OUTDATED TOR FILES AND SHUT DOWN.

It didn’t work.

What does DELETE SPV FILE AND RESYNC do? you think that might help?

It resyncs your btc wallet. I don’t think it’d be much of help here. I’ll share this post on the #support channel on the Bisq Keybase Team.

What if I uninstall and install bisq again?

Thank You.
Let me know if they say anything there.

Make sure you have a backup. This message suggest an issue with your connection though.

There was another update to 1.2.9 and that fixed the issue!!

Thanks for all the help.

1 Like

Hello, I keep having this issue. sometimes I DELETE SPV FILE AND RESYNC in network setting and that fixes the issue. This time is not fixing it. this is very frustrating. I am thinking to uninstall and reinstall bisq again but I want my accounts age. any advise??

Right now I am in the middle of a trade. I received the payment but I can’t confirm the payment every time i click on it a get the message "You need to wait until you are fully connected to the network. That might take up to about 2 minutes at startup."

1 Like

Hey there, this sounds like a Tor connectivity issue. Others users have reported similar problems. Would you be able to send me your bisq.log file in a private message. I will then forward this to the dev team to investigate!

Bayer