Help Needed Please

Hello

I just opened up a trade today to buy some coins via UK faster payment method, but the seller’s name is not showing up, I could only see his bank account number and sortcode but not the name on the account, is it ok to make the payment without putting the seller’s name in bank details?

I am not sure about that payment method. The app should forbid empty fields if they are necessary.
Perhaps @marc knows about the required fields for this UK faster payment method.

If the field is required and somehow it is either not showing or is incorrect, then you probably shouldn’t go with the trade. If it is not, then I don’t see a reason why it wouldn’t be ok.

I already made the payment as it was on faster payment and the window is really small its gone through and I checked with my bank and they confirmed that money has been sent to seller’s account but I’m still waiting for the seller to confirm the receipt of payment.

I could only see his bank account number and sortcode but not the name on the account

That’s fine. For Faster Payments only acc # and sort code are needed.

In Bisq there’s no mandatory field for ‘Name’, so the contract is fulfilled without a name.

In case your trade partner doesn’t release the funds in time, the arbitrator will step in and release the funds for you, if you can prove that you made the payment.

1 Like

Ok thanks for replying.