How can I get my seed phrase checking only the file system?

Here is my problem: recently I deleted the SPV file because I was suggested so in bisq. I had changed the Bitcoin nodes that are already predetermined in bisq to my own personal node. Maybe because of that now when I try to open bisq again, it doesn’t recover the SPV file, I’ve been days waiting but it doesn’t go further than “COnnecting to Bitcoin Network”. So I decided to access this founds with the seed phrase in another wallet (Sparrow in this case) but I turns out that when I fill the 12 words I had written sparrow tells me that wallet doesn’t have founds, I don’t know if I write the words in different order or what, so now I am worried.

I would like to recover my seed phrase. I have all the files in the bisq folder, the btc_mainnet folder, etc. How can I obtain the seed phrase??

Nevermind, it has been solved with this fix Temp fix for btc network connection in Bisq1 · GitHub Now it is synchronizing.

good to know. To expand on your question though, Bisq uses a non-standard derivation, check under account > wallet info to see which custom derivation path you need to configure, use Import Bisq wallet as watch only wallet in Sparrow - Bisq Wiki as a stub to follow for importing seed