How to get back seller deposit (solved)

face-palm :confused: turns-out I was confused by the original payment which returned an amount equal to the deposit and maker-fee prompting me to think those were the deposit and tx fee getting moved somewhere not realizing it was just change back to my originating wallet when the .005 was in-fact sent to the trading wallet along with the trade amount both of which were returned upon cancellation.

I apologize to anyone that spend brain-cells on this issue and going-forward will examine the bisq transaction history more closely to note the Maker and Tx fee paid along with trade fee + deposit.

original
I just cancelled a sell and it occurred to me the .005 deposit is not showing in my wallet but is showing as unspent in another address outside my wallet it was sent to when I submitted the sell offer.

I haven’t withdrawn the original trade amount yet but wondering how to get back the deposit?

Update: I resync’d SPV and still don’t see any trace of the deposit which is sitting unspent in the blockchain. Also curiously the Maker TxId is on the cancelled Offer is returning “not found”.