Ideas for development

Im really getting excited about this idea now…
That video you did online Manfred was great… gave me heaps of ideas…

1./
so essentially development tocken should be awarded to those who are current developers… some system to encourage new developers and old defunct developers to sell there share… I think its hard to evaluate value of development but there needs to be some depreciation so there is an incentive for new development and diverse development… the truick is to keep developers developing, encourage new developers to enter and keep diversity up…
Some considerartio need to be given to when the App reaches maturity…

2./
how can you stop rogue robots from taking all arbiter positions??? the model there would be for a company to get a large portion of all robots and hence control fees at key times i.e make fees soo cheap no human woul do it. and then at will the algorithm could lock up fees…

3./
hardware wallet and possibly a separate hardware app… i.e. you have all the software needed on a usb stick… and a separate usb with keys… when you plug the usb into any processor it uses the processor to build and run a real time node (hence no mining decentralisation) . it also allows the DAO to generate extra income through proceeds. hardware wallets are great I think hardware usb apps are a great idea tooo…
maybe people could create there own hardware wallets and hardware apps if you make an opensource platfor or framework… that way people could create there own customisation… i.e. traders platform… savers platform… commerce platform (i.e. online shops??)

3./

1 Like
  1. The DAO will have a good solution how to get more developers on board. Will be published soon (waiting for final review form lawyers).

2. Arbitration cannot be done by robots (at least not in the next 10 years ;-)). Also the model will change with the DAO

3. Trezor support is on the road map.

1 Like

3./ I was kind of thinking of having an app on the actually usb stick. that runs off the stick and uses the localhost resources?? the two advantages of your app on the usb stick is secure updates and generat a bit of income from hardware sales. and also a little more anonymity…(like tails)… If somone hack your pc and or steal your pc… then your in a bit of strife… I imagine If i was a hacker id be going for peoples pc as weakest link… usb stick makes it just about impossible. not to mention far easier for novices… I reckon youd have no trouble getting crowd funding for a hardware device.

Good news with trezor… I have not got one yet I was looking at nano s but I suppose I can get both…