Locked out and can't create new! (resolved)

Hi, would appreciate any advice on this, I am not the most computer savvy individual. My problem…

(windows10) I have used bisq (64bit-0.9.3) in the past, today I opened bisq and it wants a password. However my password has been destroyed! ‘Ok fine’, i say, ‘I will make a new account and I will protect my new password’. But I can’t do it…

Problem is… Everytime I load the bisq app it gives me 3 options. Enter password, recover seed, shutdown. None of these options let me make a new account.

I have tried uninstalling… then deleting the file data… then reinstalling the client… and nothing changes. I am clearly doing something wrong. After reading the FAQS and the forums I feel I need to ask here. Any thoughts to point me in the right direction? What am I doing wrong? What would you do in my situation?

Thanks for reading

edit, (FIXED)

Your data directory should be at C:\Documents and Settings\username\AppData\Roaming\Bisq.

Renaming that directory to something else should return the Bisq to act as if it was running for the first time.

PS: If you had any funds in your old account and have written down the seed words, you can recover that way.

FIXED

Thanks for the help, i managed to find my the correct \bisq directory this time and have fixed my problem.

For some reason though I found it here… C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming and i lost a lot of time looking for a ‘Documents and Settings’ folder that didn’t exist.

Thanks alexej996

FIXED