More than 2 bank accounts possible?

i have more than 2 bank accounts from which i want to buy and sell bitcoin with SEPA. i can add more than one account, but when i then want to buy only the 2 oldest bank accounts are shown. can anyone tell me how i can trade more than one bank account?

When you do a trade, only the bank a/cs that match the Payment Type are shown (SEPA, Revolut, Faster Payments etc).

All matching accounts should be shown that are compatible with the trade. It is also possible that any newly added a/cs are not shown if the trading limit on this a/c is lower than the trade amount (newly added a/cs can only trade 0.0625 initially etc).

If you accounts match all conditions and you still don’t see them… then maybe you could adjust the resolution on your display… sometimes the view is incomplete if resolution is wrong…

I have the same problem! Also the screen resolution is not the problem. Now I have deleted an account so that I can add new account. unfortunately without success. The new account has been added, but it is not possible to select it when buying, although all requirements are met. It must be an error of the software. What can I do now to buy with a second account?

Please have a look at the concerned part (concerned timestamps) of your logfile, and post it here.
(Take care to remove private information if there is. Generally there isn’t, but better be cautious).
This may give indication about what is happening.

first thank you very much for the answer. unfortunately i can’t find the file. can you please tell me its name?

Bisq data directory locations:
Mac OSX: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Bisq
Linux: /home/username/.local/share/Bisq
Windows 7+ : C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\Bisq
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Bisq

The logfile itself is called bisq.log

that was helpful. Thank you!

Unfortunately I have to ask again, because I don’t know exactly what a Time Stamp looks like.

Is that sufficient here?:

Sep-03 02:17:03.480 [JavaFX Application Thread] INFO b.c.p.p.PriceFeedService: Received new MarketPrice(currencyCode=EUR, price=6293.05, timestampSec=1535933787009, isExternallyProvidedPrice=true) from provider http://ceaanhbvluug4we6.onion/ after 1.972 sec.

This is the timestamp.
When you see an issue around a given timestamp, and you see a warning/error message around this timestamp … then it may be related.