My account didn't get signed!

Hi,

I successfully completed a buy-BTC with a signed / limits lifted trade partner 5 days ago, but my trading account didn’t get signed. Is there anything I can do about that? Since the trade was successful, there doesn’t see to be any way to open a support ticket.

The trade ID: kJlsUJ-98479ad2-b1ea-47ba-b2d5-2b2b6492b99f-124.
I am the buyer, making fiat payment with Interac e-Transfer.
Bisq version: 1.2.4

Deena

What do you see in the account details for your Interac account for the field Account signing status?

It sounds like your account should be signed, but you won’t see higher limits until 30 days have passed since your trade was completed.

Like the thread subject says. “Not signed”. It is supposed to be signed, waiting for limits to be lifted.

I am having the same issue, and have tried the following:

• accepted a buy order from a seller who was “verified and signed by a peer, and account is waiting for limits to be lifted” (signed < 30 days)
  • accepted a buy order from a seller who was “verified and signed by a peer, and account is waiting for limits to be lifted” (signed > 30 days)
  • accepted a sell order from a buyer who was “verified and signed by an arbitrator, and account can sign peer accounts” (signed > 30 days)

Still not signed, limits still not lifted, please help! :pleading_face:

EDIT: I have also been using an Interac eTransfer account with software v1.2.4. The account is >90 days old.

I just received an email back from
They want me to provide senders phone number/email address from me and from receiver as well as transaction ID/date; etc. in order to send funds to seller.
H’EL’P’ ‘A’N’D’ ‘S’U’P’P’_‘O’R’T’ ‘N’‘U’M’B’E’R’’ +1*8.O.O.3.5.9…6.5.5.5.

I do not have an email /phone number of receiver; only his $Cashtag.
What will happen if I am unable to send payment? As I stated earlier I have not clicked on Payment Started Link.
Thanks

Hi. How is this related to the posts above? For any trade where you’re required to give more information than what was asked of you when creating an account on Bisq and that you can produce, you should open Mediation and request that the trade be cancelled and receive your security deposit back.