My security deposit seems loss

After I cancelled my trade offer, and my security deposit seems loss…

You only lose the transaction and trade fees if you cancel an offer. If nobody accepted the offer, the security deposit never left your wallet.

Yes but I can not see this amount in my wallet…

exact nobody accepted the offer… But my security deposit is not into my wallet…

Can you see the expected balance if you press Ctrl+E? If you can see it there, it’s probably still somehow marked as unavailable. You can send your coins to another address with this popup.

If the displayed balance is too low, the wallet not being properly synced might be the problem. Try to go to Settings -> Network Info and press the Delete SPV file and resync button.

If the security deposit is still missing after this, something must be horribly wrong. I guess you could try importing your seed in another wallet like Electrum then. If the balance is missing there, too, it somehow left your wallet and is not recoverable anymore. Then you need to investigate further where it was sent to and hope that it went somewhere where you can access it…

I do Network Info and press the Delete SPV file and resync button…

Now is resync, but no funds are back into my wallet…

And now I have tried CTRL+E (…Do not run anything…) I am a linux user…

Oki CTRL+E as worked, but 0.00BTC…into my wallet

any explorer to see on offer id… ?

You can take a look at the Funds -> Transactions tab. It contains transaction IDs which take you to a block explorer if you click on them. If there are no transactions listed, you might have accidentally deleted the wallet file. Then you should try restoring your wallet from the seed words. If there are transactions, you can see where your security deposit was sent to. (You probably want to look at the very last outgoing transaction.)

Exac, in transaction - No Transaction appear ( for the canceled operation )

So you see no transactions at all? Or do you see some transactions, but none for the offer you canceled?

Did you fund the offer with coins that were already in the Bisq wallet, or did you use an external wallet for funding?

Either way, there should be exactly one transaction related to the trade you canceled (the one that got created when the offer was created). Open this transaction in a block explorer, and you’ll know where your security deposit is.

the one that got created when the offer was created, was in my wallet…

No tx for the cancelled

is not into my wallet …

Of course there is no transaction for the canceled offer! If nobody accepted your offer, the security deposit was in your wallet all the time! Why should it send another transaction to the same wallet? That would nothing but waste space on the blockchain and cost you some of your BTC for the transaction fee!

Oki, but my security deposit do not seem to be into my wallet…

I cancel my offer, and my fund are 0.00 btc

Where are my security deposit ?

You say you found the offer creation transaction… Why don’t you just look at it in a block explorer to see where the deposit is now? These are the options:

• It’s still in the wallet, and Bisq is showing 0.00 BTC even in the Ctrl+E popup because of some very weird bug…
    Solution: Import your seed with Electrum (or any other wallet that supports BIP32/BIP39).
  • You already sent the security deposit out of your wallet before you cancelled the offer. This would have been possible either by using the Ctrl+E tool or by “accident” if you use the same seed in another wallet (either another app or another Bisq instance with a different data directory). I guess it’s also possible that because of some bug Bisq didn’t reserve the address properly and let you send out the security deposit in the Send Funds tab, but I’d consider that very, very unlikely.
    Solution: Verify that you do indeed have the keys to the address where the security deposit got sent to.
  • Somebody got access to your seed/keys/device and stole the security deposit. There’s obviously no solution to that one, your coins are lost.

This will probably be my last reply to this, as it doesn’t seem like we’re getting anywhere…

@user101
Is this your first time Bisq use, or did you already realize some successful trades ?
Please post a screen copy of the funds/send funds tab (erase all address information before) so we’ll see what your balance is.