My trade timed out, and my btc deposit disapeared

I was submitting an offer to buy btc and my offer timed out. I sent over the .00152 deposit, but my account now only shows .0010 in my account so I would have to send more btc to make the trade.

What do you do in this situation?

Your funds never left your wallet, since the deposit is just reserved when creating an offer. Only when your offer is taken the deposit gets locked in a multisig.

You can try using cmd+e to withdraw your coins from Bisq.
If that doesn’t work you can try deleting the SPV chain file in Settings as well.

Thanks, I would like to just recreate the offer. Is there a way to get that .00052 back in the wallet so I can do so?

You can try opening a dispute with cmd+o if the trade is open right now. Otherwise if the offer was never taken, as I assume it wasn’t, you can try deleting the SPV chain file in Settings.

Either way, there isn’t a great chance that these things would work. Withdrawing is the only certain option. Then you can deposit those BTC to your Bisq wallet again.

Perfect, deleting the SPV worked and brought back another transaction that never went through to my wallet saving me a post! Thank you very much!

You are welcome Ponchito.
Any time :slight_smile: