We worked hard to get some issues solved (some reported failed trades due timeout issues) and the upcoming release is beside improvements in the infrastructure an important part for fixing those issues.
Anyone out who can help testing the new release candidate?
You need to build from master.
Main user feature to test is the changes in the withdrawal screen.
See release notes for further changes.
Tomorrow afternoon the release is scheduled if nothing critical is found.
Thanks in advance to all testers!
- Improve withdrawal screen: Choose sending or receiving amount. Choose all available inputs or manual input selection.
- Add “Update later” button to download update window. Make version label clickable and show if new version is available.
- Only use hidden service btc nodes if Tor is enabled for BitcoinJ and provided nodes are used.
- Separate fees in trade complete screen.
- Show withdrawal btc address only after button click in trade complete screen.
- Added new altcoins: Cagecoin, Spectrecoin, Verify
- Add more provided Bitcoin nodes
- Add more seed nodes
- Add more provider nodes (market price, miner fee estiamtion)
- Add second seed node for DASH and LTC
- Add filter for btc nodes
- Use domainname instead of IP if both are known for btc nodes
- Increase connection timeouts
- Increase timout for offer availability check
- Increase time for showing Tor settings at startup to 30 sec.
- Increase offer refresh and republish intervals and offer TTL.
- Decrease maxConnections for btc network from 10 to 9
- Remove unneeded broadcast trade fee tx tasks
- Remove checks for min. trade fee to enable change in upcoming versions
- Fix missing resort after price feed actualization
- Fix incorrect ordering of available offers
- Fix wrong sorting of markets column
- Fix for handling fo modal window closing (some linux windows managers)
- Only hide prompt text after user starts typing
- Use currency name instead of code for compareTo
- Update docs