Release v0.6.2 is available for download.
This release comes with important bug fixes and network stability improvements.
Please update as soon as possible!
- Improve withdrawal screen: Choose sending or receiving amount. Choose all available inputs or manual input selection.
- Add “Update later” button to download update window. Make version label clickable and show if new version is available.
- Only use hidden service btc nodes if Tor is enabled for BitcoinJ and provided nodes are used.
- Optimize P2P network startup behavior
- Separate fees in trade complete screen.
- Show withdrawal btc address only after button click in trade complete screen.
- Added new altcoins: Cagecoin, Spectrecoin, Verify
- Add more provided Bitcoin nodes
- Add more seed nodes
- Add more provider nodes (market price, miner fee estimation)
- Add second seed node for DASH and LTC
- Add filter for btc nodes
- Use domainname instead of IP if both are known for btc nodes
- Increase connection timeouts
- Increase timeout for offer availability check
- Increase time for showing Tor settings at startup to 30 sec.
- Increase offer refresh and republish intervals and offer TTL.
- Decrease maxConnections for btc network from 10 to 9
- Remove unneeded broadcast trade fee tx tasks
- Remove checks for min. trade fee to enable change in upcoming versions
- Fix missing resort after price feed actualization
- Fix incorrect ordering of available offers
- Fix wrong sorting of markets column
- Fix for handling of modal window closing (some Linux windows managers)
- Only hide prompt text after user starts typing
- Use currency name instead of code for compareTo
- Update docs