This release adds new payment methods for USD (Chase QuickPay) and CAD (Interac e-Transfer).
Further we added 29 new Altcoins and we updated to the latest Java JDK with important security updates.
Please update as soon as possible:
Release notes 0.4.9.7:
- Added new payment methods: Chase QuickPay, Interac e-Transfer
- Increase trade limits for Altcoins to 3 BTC, OKPay, Swish and AliPay to 2 BTC, ClearXChange, Cash deposit and US postal money order to 1 BTC
- Added now altcoins: Zcash, Zcoin, Augur, Siafund, Gulden, Stellar Lumens, Emercoin, Plutons, GameCredits, PotCoin, Omni, Stratis, ReddCoin, VeriCoin, Radium
Digital Rupees, Vcash, Waves, HOdlcoin, Burstcoin, Triangles, Argentum, DIBCOIN, Eternity, Battlestars, Nav Coin, DynamicCoin, Anoncoin, DarkNet
- Change behavior of currency list to display user defined currencies instead of all currencies for which offers are available (same behavior like it was before v0.4.9.6)
- Add Kazakhstan and Kenya to country list
- Add Nr. of trades to trade statistics tooltip
- Display time span in trade statistics tool tip
- Show tx size in withdraw popup
- Remove 1 min interval in trade statistics, add year interval
- Added support for custom payout at disputes, define who is the publisher and re-opening a closed dispute
- Use single gpg signatures of binaries instead of signature of bundled hashes.
- Improved wording
- Improved layout for small screens
- Fix bug with withdrawal if tx size exceeds 100kb
- Fix and improve build doc and scripts
- Update to latest jdk version with bugfix for SortedList (remove our jdkfix module)