New version 0.5.2 is released: https://bisq.io/downloads
This release removes the requirement for exchanging the email address and to do an ID check with the trading peer when using payment methods with bank transfer.
See the discussion at that forum post for more background.
Beside that we added an in-app downloader and signature check, so the next release you can download from the application and you can be sure that the signature matches.
- Remove requirement for exchanging the email address and to do an ID check with the trading peer when using payment methods with bank transfer
- Add in-app downloader for installer of a new release with integrated signature check
- Increase trade limits to 2 BTC for OK_PAY and Altcoins
- Add Dash as additional basecurrency to Bitcoin, Litecoin and Doge.
- Fix issue with non-english OS
- Add a reminder to write down the wallet seed and make a backup before setting the wallet password
- Rename ClearXChange to Zelle
- Improve build setup (auto install protoc)
- Fix date format
- Only request restart at base currency selection if it has changed from default.
- Remove popup at startup for selecting base currency