No Arbitrators Listed

hi, I can see some offers listed but app says I cannot participate because no arbitrator is selected.
there are no arbitrators listed in the account section.
Can anyone help please?

I did try to update app but it does not run for me, so I am on v7.0. I have made transactions many times before so I don’t know what could be wrong. I am using my mobile hotspot for internet, no vpn, and I am connected to tor just fine, it seems.

Thanks for your time!

Why can’t you update? Also have tried to download the latest version from here https://bisq.network/downloads/

Do a backup before updating just in case.

thanks for reply.
After install it wouldn’t load or connect. I assumed it was an os issue, I am on 10.5.5 Yosemite.
Is there a reason why bisq7.0 would not still work?

I am trying the update again, to make sure.

We’re on v0.9.5 so there’s probably connections issues. I’m not sure.

i just tried again to install new app.
after d/l and dragging dmg to applications folder, i tried to open.

it asked if it is ok to open from internet file
i clicked open
app did nothing

It wouldn’t open or go further. I looked for system requirements and could not find. The download page auto identified my os, so i downloaded the latest mac version 0.9.5.

Any other ideas? thank you for your help.

43%20PM

I’m not familiar with MacOS, but I’d suggest you verify the file signature and then allow it to be installed.

Plenty bugs were fixed since v0.7 , payment methods removed, arbitrator addresses changed, seed nodes changed and probably many more.

It is surprising to me that v0.7 still worked until recently. I would, of course, seriously recommend running latest Bisq version.

You can look at the bisq.log file in /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Bisq to see any errors.

I also would suggest switching to a new data directory.

I think that you need to go in “System Preference” then “Security & Privacy” and you should find a section who asks to you something like “would you allow Bisq and so on…”