Not connected to the Bisq network

Hello,
Since 1 week, I can not connect to Bisq I remain at the status 3/4 Hidden service published
Can not create an offer and withdraw my funds

My firewall and antivirus is disabled yet

How can I do ?
thank you in advance for your help

Pas connecté au réseau Bisq

Bonjour,
Depuis 1 semaine, impossible de me connecter a Bisq je reste au statut 3/4 Hidden service published
Impossible de créer une offre et de retirer mes fonds

Mon pare feu et antivirus est désactivé pourtant

Comment puisje faire ?
Merci d’avance pour votre aide

Hello,
This smells like there may be a corrupted file in your Bisq directory.
As for withdrawing your funds, if you are still able to access your private keys (is it the case ?), with those private keys you should be able to withdraw your funds using any wallet.

The first thing to do would be to backup the Bisq directory and all important data.
Do you have running trades, offers or dispute at the moment ?
If not, after having withdrawn your funds, you should remove your actual Bisq directory (but backup it before), and restart Bisq (which will recreate a new dir).

If you are not able to withdraw your funds, a second solution would also be to remove your actual Bisq directory (but backup it before), and restart Bisq (which will recreate a new dir), and then take your old wallet from the old directory, and copy it in the new directory.

In any case, do things carefully.
And perhaps wait for other advices. @ManfredKarrer is never very far.

Bisq directory locations:
Mac OSX: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Bisq
Linux: /home/username/.local/share/Bisq
Windows 7,8: C:\Documents and Settings\username\AppData\Roaming\Bisq
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Bisq

1 Like

You can also try deleting the clicking on that Open Tor settings button and click on Delete outdated Tor files and shutdown.

Then restart you computer and try again, if the problem persists look for the errors in the log file, you can find it at Account->Backup->Open log file

Hello, I try everything you told me but I still meet the same problem. I changed antivirus in the meantime but I still have the same problem

Here is my log file:
http://pastebin.fr/55543

Can you help me
thank you in advance
Kévin

Please update to latest version. Many bug fixes there. You can delete the tor files at the tor settings.

thank you so much, problem solved, thank you for your work
Have a good evening :slightly_smiling_face: