Not enough Bisq markets for buying/selling bitcoin? My proposition/suggestion

Hello to everybody, this is my first post here!
I have a lot of experience in trading and in exchanges like bitfinex, poloniex, localbitcoins. I also trade in betfair exchange using Betangel. I just tried your application and I found it excellent. It can really become the reference for trading bitcoins for altcoins and fiat money.
300 trades in one month is very good, but not excellent! At this moment there are 5 offers to sell in the euro market, only one offer to buy in usd market etc. As a result we have big values in the spread (distance between selling and buying values) and big gaps in the market.
I think that there are actually persons who would like to post a sell/buy offer, but hesitate to do it because they do not see so many trades!
Why don’t you unify the fiat markets? That would show a more complete book and could motivate more people to try trades! At that moment, the 6 fiat markets together would give 6 buy offers and 8 sell offers! It is far better that 0/5 (Euro) or 2/2 (Australian Dollar). I am sure that this could attract more traders, finally giving more offers than now! 1+1 will give more than 2 in this case!
Technically speaking, this could be done by keeping the separate fiat markets and by adding a new one that aggregates all fiat offers in ONE currency (for example in usd or by a currency chosen by the user).
English is not my native language and I hope that I was clearly expressed!

1 Like

Thanks for you feedback!

You can select ALL in the offer book then all offers are displayed.
I doubt a selection of all fiat currencies will add much improvement because most people don’t have bank accounts for other currencies.

1 Like

I think we need more liquidity, not the illusion of it.

1 Like

I am convinced that, in this case, illusion, will blow up liquidity.