”Open support ticket” doesn’t work on failed transaction

I’m stuck. I have a “Failed transaction” and I got a message that I need to contact the arbitrator. Iam trying to open a support ticket using alt+o but it doesn’t work. The only thing that happens is that I hear an “error sound” from my computer. What can I do?

If it is a failed tx you should either have no deposit tx at all, so no money has left your wallet or you got the payout tx. You can see it if you open the trade details window and open the deposit tx (if available) and see if the output is spent (payout tx).

There is no “Payout transaction ID”.
I can see a ”Maker fee transaction ID” and a “Deposit transaction ID”

The error message looks something like this:
An error occurred at task: SellerSendPayoutTxPublishedMessage
Sending message failed: message=PayoutTxPublishedMessage{
payoutTx= (a long set of numbers and letters)

errorMessage=There are no P2P network nodes connected. Please check your internet connection.
There are no P2P network nodes connected. Please check your internet connection.

My question really is, how do I get my deposit back for this failed transaction? For some reason I can’t open a support ticket (with alt+o) to contact the arbitrator.

The payout tx was likely published. If you open the deposit tx and check the tx output you will see if it is spent, i so the payout tx was created. You can PM me the tx ID and I can check for you but I am on holiday and not much online…
In the funds/transactions screen you should see the payout as well (security deposit).

Manfred,
Sorry for seeming ignorant, but I am trying to figure out how to send a private message to you. I can’t find an option to do that.

Click on my name/icon and you can send a PM… I will send u one…