PageSigner extension seems to have issues

Every time I’ve tried to use PageSigner I get socket timeouts:

Though I have not yet had to use it (I was merely trying it out), I wonder whether this is a reliable way to prove payments. I am not sure how well this extension is written.

It works with about 70% of webpages. You can try to contact the TLSNotary guys on their IRC.

It works with about 70% of webpages. You can try to contact the TLSNotary guys on their IRC.

@ManfredKarrer
Maybe that was true 2016-17. They got no support today. PageSigner is not working with TLS 1.2+ that is common now.

Due to problems with PageSigner the new Veruv cuould be used to certifiy bank statements. Usually the bank is not able to provide digitally-signed statements.

“If it isn’t possible to generate the required proof with PageSigner, the user will be asked to request a digitally-signed statement from their bank with evidence of their position”.
(Trading Rules and Dispute Resolution)

@ManfredKarrer
Maybe that was true 2016-17. They got no support today. PageSigner is not working with TLS 1.2+ that is common now.