.rpm package downloads for OpenSuse, Fedora, Centos ect

After poking around in the source package, .tar.gz, I figured out that Bisq is a Java package. I couldn’t compile the Java package, because I don’t have all of the software installed to do so. Then I hit upon the idea of extracting the .deb archive. I then successfully ran Bisq from there.

Have you considered just offering .zip archive? Since the application is stand alone it does not have to be installed to a specific directory. The .appimages are the same.

It took some time to connect through TOR, but, it is finally up and running! =)

I have only just started looking around the software. I very much like that you seem to have comprehensive support of Altcoins. I love the fact that with this software, I am trading directly from my own wallets. This is awesome!

However, I have noted that not many people appear to be using it at the moment. That is a real pity, because that entails a vicious circle of not many people trading, so people don’t use it. However trading on fiat currencies for BTC seems to be popular.

I would really love to see this take off. I am no whale on any social network, so I cannot bring you much clout and influence. But I will put the word out and try to evangelise.

I am definitely following your project. I’m looking forward to further developments.

3 Likes