Seed doesnt restore the wallet

I installed bitsquare on my PC and deposited 1 BTC inside it. Then I found out that bitsquare should be running 24/7 to do the trade. so I decided to install it on my dedicated server and restore my wallet using the seed.
But surprisingly when I restored my seed on new installed bitsqure on my server, I noticed there is no BTC !
I think it is because of the wrong date of seed restoration.
My server and my PC are in different timezones and while my pc date is 9/3, my server date is 8/3.
Although I enter the correct date which is 9/3 on bitsquare on server, when it restarts it shows the seed date is 8/3 !
Is it a bug in bitsquare ?

For moving a wallet you need to use the backup because there are important data in the DB folder required for the internal wallet.
The seed is just for emergency, but no worry if you don’t have a backup you will get out your BTC as well.
But before explaining that, let me know if you still have the original on the laptop. If so make a backup then use that backup as app data folder in the server. The u should have no issues at all.
Note that you should not move back and forth, or if u do, take care that u dont mess up. They are not synced.

If you want to open the data directory manually can find it under those locations:
Mac OSX: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Bitsquare
Linux: /home/username/.local/share/Bitsquare
Windows 7,8: C:\Documents and Settings\username\AppData\Roaming\Bitsquare
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Bitsquare

If you have open trades or disputes please try to resolve that asap. If you don’t answer in the dispute chat for 2 days the other peer gets your security deposit. So if you have the data directory messed up you will not see any chat message form the arbitrator and therefore can’t answer. Just wanted to tell you becasue i have 2 disputes open where the peer is not responding. I don’t want to close and give the 0,03 btc to the other trader if it is just a technical problem…