Stuck on Launch screen

Today whenever I launch bisq, after entering password, it doesn’t get passed the launch screen. It shows that it’s synced with bitcoin mainnet, shows the block and fee rate, says 3/4 hidden service published, 6 bitcoin peers and 8 bisq peers but doesn’t show the bisq interface.

What is the problem? Is it the 3/4 hidden service published? What can I do?

Thank you.

1 Like

Usual remedies are restarting, or deleting the contents of the “tor” folder in the data directory, except the hiddenservice folder which you need to keep. Try one or both

1 Like

Restarting already tried. Deleting the tor folder except hiddenservice folder did it now and didn’t solve :anguished:

It’s this folder, right?
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Bisq\btc_mainnet\tor
No luck :frowning:

1 Like

for what it’s worth, I am experiencing this issue too, I connect to my own bitcoin node and still I see it hanging at 3/4 for a much longer time than expected

1 Like

I’ve managed to make it occasionally work with your solution. But not always… Also, been having issues with having less than 4 bitcoin network peers most of the time (usually just 2 or 3)…

1 Like

blame it on whoever is ddosing tor :frowning:
you can disable tor for bitcoin nodes under settings > network, but then your connection wouldn’t be private anymore