Techical issues stopping post trade process

Hi Support its seems that because my internet service has been degraded, I cannot complete a trade. no matter how long I wait to try to click on “Payment Started”, BISQ tells me that I am not fully connected. Even when I hit Alt-o, I get the same error, I need to hit “Payment Started” As I have already paid the seller. I have about two days left. I seem to be have some issues lately and my ISP will resolving this issue soon.

Trade ID KLHFMJLT-fcdbb7ea-2b1e-47da-9a8e-6487f90ddf62-080
Arbitrator: 3b7cft5k4ae6a236.onion:9999

Please let me know if you need any more information.

In case you don’t get to a good Internet connection in those 2 days, we can let your arbitrator know that you will not be able to respond.

For future reference, your arbitrator is keo.

1 Like

Hello Support, it is extremely unlikely the issue will be resolved in time. Just spoke to my ISP and they advise that although a tech has been assigned, they have a shortage of techs due to other emergencies that have occurred. I would appreciate if you could contact keo. Fyi, how is knowing the name of the arbitrator helpful for me?
Thanks

@keo is away for the week-end and will only be available from monday.
He reads regularly the forum and will certainly be aware of your case.

1 Like

You can just send him a PM here.
As Homrad says, it will take some time for him to respond anyway, so best we can do is wait anyway for the trade to expire.

1 Like

So A tech has been around and resolved the issue, I have 2 hrs left. Only thing now is that the “Payment Started” button is greyed out, I cannot select it. I am now able to hit alt-o and create a support ticket. I will write down the issue in there. Thanks for all the help.

1 Like

I closed the dispute now. I had technical problems for quite a few days making it impossible to arbitrate, but they are resolved now.

1 Like