"There is an issue with a missing or invalid transaction", help needed

For the first time in three or more years of using Bisq I got a popup error message:

There is an issue with a missing or invalid transaction.

Please do NOT send the fiat or altcoin payment.

Open a support ticket to get assistance from a Mediator.

Error message: Deposit transaction is null or has unexpected input count.

Also for the first time I have two active trades open at the same time, BTC/GBP and ETH/BTC. I do not know which trade the error message applies to, but ETH/BTC was selected in the Portfolio Open Trades tab. Both trades have reached and exceeded the required number of block confirmations.

Since closing the popup message I see nothing in the Bisq app to indicate there may be a problem.

I am using Bisq v1.6.2 but I cannot see how to Open a support ticket to get assistance from a Mediator. I have neither sent or received any payments yet and have until about UTC 2021 May 3rd at 12:00 to complete the trades, can anyone offer some help or advice on how I should proceed?

I have been getting this error too. I thought it might just be me.

I was getting the error message every-time an offer is taken? For me it appears immediately when offer is taken but then goes after a few seconds. The error message stays as a notification.

bisq issue github 2

The trade completes successfully though.

I have not had the message on my last few trades.

Have your trades gone though ok?

2 Likes

Yes, both trades completed successfully and without problem, though the warning message left me worried during the process.

The message happened to me only this once, so I have not enough information to identify what or at which point it happened except I believe it may have triggered when my second trade, ETH/BTC, was taken.

Thanks for letting me know.

1.6.3 will be released this week. I would recommend upgrading to that and then letting me know if it is still an issue. I will create raise it as a GitHub support issue if it is.

1 Like