Trade ID NMEKZ

Looks like I’ve missed some messages from arbitrator so wondering if maybe he is not getting mine.

Zelle payment was sent to correct name/phone number using correct Trade ID in subject. Please release BTC and close case. Thanks.

Could you share the onion address of your arbitrator here, so we can ping him?

urlujknbe7itmiwl.onion:9999

This is @arbitrator1 (ping :wink: )

Ha, sent 1-6 last night----#7 this morning. No messages from you through all of those.

What are we waiting for to release BTC?

This case is ridiculous. With Zelle you register using either a phone number or email address. Nowhere in my Zelle settings does it show my name or any other info, so I have no idea what info the recipient gets other than probably my email address.

Bisq needs to be way more specific with the rules for each payment method. The money was sent from the Zelle account I specified using my email address, and the seller’s name, phone number, and Trade ID were correct on the payment details.

I have no idea what info the recipient gets other than probably my email address.

On the Bisq software, when creating a Zelle account it requires:

• account owner full name
  • email or phone number

So that’s the info the other trade will be receiving. Are you saying that to send a Zelle payment it doesn’t require the full name of the recipient?