Trade Limit? No light at the end of the tunnel

What’s the story on increasing trade limits for some payment methods? We’ve been told it will go back to normal after implementing some update, yet new upgrades of Bisq have continually happened and still, no sign of increased trade limits.
I have an account a few months old, a handful of successful Zelle trades, and yet, I still cannot trade more than $100 worth using Zelle.

I appreciate the limit system, and agree it should be limited and only increase as successful trades happen.
I’d love to continue using Bisq, but at this point IDK if I can handle such low liquidity

2 Likes

I agree it’s a real problem and development has been really slow. We’re now making some progress on this issue though. It won’t be in the next release, coming over the next week, but I hope it will be ready for the one after.

1 Like

Great to hear this is high priority! I’ve done quite a few trades with Zelle and the .01 limit is pretty severe. But if chargebacks or stolen accounts are an issue, then I can understand not really treating it as a viable payment method. Thanks for working on this issue. :slight_smile: