Trade not complete in time, buyer didn't send XMR

The trade ended nearly 40 hours ago. My payout transaction is already published, but I (XMR buyer) didn’t received the XMR, so I couldn’t confirm, that I received the payment. The seller

didn’t react to any messages and now the transaction is stacking in step 3. What can I do now? Or how can I engage a mediator?

Yes i would open a mediation using Ctrl + O … Are you sure that the XMR transaction has not been received, that seems suspicious

1 Like

yes I’m sure, that I didn’t received the transaction. thanks for the replay, finally I know this short-cut

1 Like

After the end of trading period, the button to open mediation should be displayed. :thinking:

It would be nice to have a lock for the “payment received” button to not accidentally trigger it. If there’s other trades open, maybe you confuse them and complete the wrong one.

1 Like

It would be nice to have a lock for the “payment received” button to not accidentally trigger it. If there’s other trades open, maybe you confuse them and complete the wrong one.

I agree I accidentally confirmed a payment I did not receive. It is a bit confusing when you are on the open trades screen and other pop-ups come in and mess around the current trade selected.

1 Like