Trade stopped funds are being held

I’m a newb to bitsquare. Just installed it the other night and started a trade right after that. The next day, bitsquare would not start. Finally almost 72 hours of installing bitsquare and iniating that trade, I’m back in bitsquare after upgrading my kernel. Now my problem is that the trade did not go through. I don’t understand why. Is there more that I have to do after initiating a trade? I was hoping to see my new coins in a wallet that I control. Instead, the btc I was using to obtain those new coins is being held at the moment. I’m ok with that, but what do I need to do to get things going again? Do I need to contact an arbitrator and if so how? There’s been a ticket created by my peer in the trade. I did not see a way to reply so I uploaded an attachement expalining what was going on on my end. Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction!

1 Like

Perhaps the trade time limit has been reached. You will be contacted by the arbitrator, since the ticket has been created, then just explain your situation and he will understand because it was due to a known Linux bug.

1 Like