Transaction not confirmed but funds not in my wallet

Hello, i send 0.0035btc form bisq to binance, txid 95d5ce151768caa9efb2616bdae0cb6656b46a8ef654d3d21ceeb0e82f210e50, it never get confirmed because low fees, no problem, i thouhgt, but the funds never reappear in my wallet, is it normal? is it in the mempool?, i do not know, if the transaction is not confirmed my btc should stay in my wallet but it is not. Someone knows what could i do?

Unfortunately in Bisq the transaction will stay unconfirmed basically for ever.

The easiest way to solve the problem is to do a CPFP (child pay for parent) with the change output - if available - of that transaction as described in this thread Bitcoin withdraw with low mining fees stuck - #14 by sqrrm.

Your funds must appear as an unconfirmed transaction at Funds - Transactions.
A 2 sat/vbyte tx will soon be purged by the nodes as it’s very unlikely that it will ever be included in a block. Do a SPV resync once you don’t find your txid at block explorers.
You can set up the mining fee at “withdrawal transaction fee” on Settings tab. You can use the custom value for automatic calculation, or set it a 350sats/vbyte, which is approximately the same that Binance will demand as a ransom if you want to get back your BTC (0.0005BTC). Sorry, I could not contain myself.

Thanks, i will try to do it

i did it, SPV resync and nothing, the transaction no longer appear in block explorers, so i thought SPV resync should solve the problem but nothing, the btc still not in my funds wallet and the transaction does not show at blocksteam. I sopke with binance but they say i have to speak with bisq, so, ihere i am

i have read the post but it is not clear to me what to do, it seems after reading tjhe post that CPFP is not possible, but my english is not too good, so, maybe i did not understand the post, how can i do CPFP?

You can try to withdraw all your funds with the emergency wallet.
Make sure you don’t have any open offers or trades first.

You have to find the change output of the stuck transaction in your Bisq wallet (under funds) if there is any (there is none if you transferred all the funds at the same time) and spend it again while it is not yet confirmed using a high fee. For the high fee you have to consider the child and the parent transaction. You can read about the concept here: Miner fees - Bitcoin Wiki

there is, in my bisq wallet there is four addresses, one amount divided in 4 amounts (addresses starting bc1…) but i do not know how i detected that this is the right one, i used block explorer and there is one amount that give no answer, says total unspent “No outputs”, “TOTAL TX COUNT 0”, the others amounts in my bisq wallet in block explorer show “TOTAL TX COUNT 1”, i suppose this is the change of the problem transaction, right?

If you look up the transaction in the explorer there are probably two addresses listed there as recipients.

One is the address you withdrawn your funds to and the other is the change address of Bisq.

If you find that other address in the Bisq wallet, then from that address the CPFP transaction has to be made.

As I have no unconfirmed transaction at the moment I can tell you all the detail how the situation may present in all detail.

thanks, but the transaction no longer appear in block explorer, so i am not able to see that

95d5ce151768caa9efb2616bdae0cb6656b46a8ef654d3d21ceeb0e82f210e50

Your funds must appear as an unconfirmed transaction at Funds - Transactions./// Yes, but not in my wallet balance.
A 2 sat/vbyte tx will soon be purged by the nodes as it’s very unlikely that it will ever be included in a block. Do a SPV resync once you don’t find your txid at block explorers./// I did it and no result, the same result
You can set up the mining fee at “withdrawal transaction fee” on Settings tab. You can use the custom value for automatic calculation, or set it a 350sats/vbyte, which is approximately the same that Binance will demand as a ransom if you want to get back your BTC (0.0005BTC). /// Ok, i knew it
Sorry, I could not contain myself.

Thanks for the help. Resolved. At the end, i send all my funds to another wallet paying more fee, 60 sat, and it arrive the visible balance and the 0,0035, so no more problem.

1 Like